The 12 Pains of Christmas The 12 Pains of Christmas

Hilarious!

This was the first Clock Crew movie I ever came across at NG (years before joining) and it still remains one of my favorites. That song is just so funny, and the animations went extremely well with it.

The Clockcrew TV Collab 2 The Clockcrew TV Collab 2

<insert giggling here>

I freaking love this movie. Each contributor to the collaboration did an amazing job with animation as well as humor. There's just something so...cute about clocks anyway. :) Fantastic work, and I look forward to seeing more Clock Crew stuff come Clock Day!

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

And this was best of all!

Bravo! A worthy conclusion to an amazing quartet of sprite animations! I love the quirky sense of humor, and the sprite animations were smooth and nearly flawless.

Notessimo Notessimo

Clever!

One of the best music construction-related Flashes I've ever seen. I have absolutely no criticisms about it. The interface was simple, the scripting flawless, and I love how you incorporated the sounds from Mario Paint. :)

Zelda: Tal Tal Mountains Zelda: Tal Tal Mountains

Amazing...

Link's Awakening is one of my favorite Zelda games of all time, and the Tal Tal Mountain theme was probably my favorite song from the game. Remarkable take on it. I love your work!